2008年11月27日木曜日

Weta


Weta are insects. Weta are scary and incredible looking creatures.They range in size, but with their big bodies, spiny legs, and curved tusks. They are one of New Zealand’s most recognisable creepy-crawlies.Weta have become icons for invertebrate conservation in New Zealand ,because many species are threatened or endangered, so we need to help them. There are more than 70 species of weta in New Zealand, 16 of which has risk.There are five broad groups of weta:Tree weta,Ground weta,Cave weta,Giant weta,Tusked weta.They are very interesting. They have their original characteristic. There are many different things among them. For example, where to live, what to eat , size and so on. People don't like Weta.

4 件のコメント:

McFLY さんのコメント...

I think Weta is incredible looking insect. I don't like Weta.

89Boy さんのコメント...

hi! I appreciated about yesterday. You did help me. I'll buy you next time!
Anyway, you investigated about Weta, don't you? I don't know about it, so when I watched the photo, I surprised.

yoshi さんのコメント...

Your blog is very nice, but the insect you choose is disgusting. Your blog is easy for me to see.

Blue Boze さんのコメント...

There are many kind of insect in Nagano!!